Finally it’s here. On December 5-6th, 2014 at 11 am EST, the global crypto community will team up for the first time to mingle, share knowledge and network at the 1st Crypto Money Virtual Expo – an online meet up that offers access to every professional, developer, bitcoiner and enthusiast from around the world.
“Virtual currencies deserve a virtual expo” said Eyal Abramovitch, co- founder of the Crypto Money Virtual Expo. “It is time to open the crypto community to the world, and with this Expo we are offering a fun and free way to do it right from your own computer.”
Don’t miss a unique experience of Mass Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) featuring online live lectures with the leading figures in the crypto economy, virtual exhibition halls with dozens of virtual booths and enhanced networking capabilities. And all of this is right from your own PC, MAC or Mobile device!
The event will take advantage of the ExpoLike platform that replicates online what a real live venue offers for the attendees of a conference or an expo.
The online crypto currency expo will feature live online lectures from the top figures in the industry:
- Peter Todd (Bitcoin core developer);
- David Johnston and Sam Yilmaz (Co-founder and the Managing Partner of Decentralized Applications Fund);
- Matthew Roszac (founder and CEO of Tally Capital);
- J.R Willett (Chief Architect at the Mastercoin Foundation);
- Kirk Johns (Director and Co-founder of MerchantCoin);
- Evan Duffield (Creator of Darkcoin) and other leading developers and visionaries from the crypto community.
For the full list of speakers including bios please visit this link. Interviews with each can be arranged!
The Expo will be open to everyone, and will offer free access to the lectures and to the virtual exhibition halls, where dozens of startups and projects will present their companies via virtual booths – utilizing video, digital brochures and other informative methods. Register here to join the event.