The most popular operating system for mobile devices to date is Android – it is used by more than 2 billion gadget owners. The popularity of the operating system is explained by the fact that many applications are written specifically for Android.
Today, the main platform for hosting applications is Google Play. Despite the huge popularity of the app, it has a number of serious shortcomings. Users from a number of countries can not install favorite applications on their devices. In addition to problems for ordinary users, those are also available to developers – the amount of commission per transaction is 30%, which is often the reason why developers are forced to refuse cooperation.
The solution of these problems has already been found. Soon, a new platform will appear on the mobile applications market – DAO PlayMarket 2.0 – a decentralized Android application store that accepts payment in cryptocurrency and is combined with an ICO platform for developers.
The platform architecture assumes a lock-resistant access to applications. Participation in the project will be interesting and beneficial not only to developers, but also to investors and users.
Advantages for developers
- release tokens of their applications and distribute them among users;
- to sell their applications for crypto currency;
- the commission will be 1% (unlike Google Play);
- The income from the sales of the application for a strictly fixed period in accordance with the concluded smart contract;
- the source code of internal smart contracts is publicly available.
Benefits for Owners of Nodes
- as a motivation, the owners of the nodes receive 1% of the transactions that have passed through them.
Approximate incomes of the owners of the nodes can be found in White Paper. The calculation is made for the number of nodes from 10 to 50 in three variants of the change in the monthly turnover in the base currency, which leads to a spread of the reward amount per 1 node from 0.60 ETH to 1.80 ETH (at the rate of 1 ETH = 300 USD, from 180 USD to 540 USD).
Benefits for users
- investments in the applications you like will allow you to receive a dividend income;
- purchase and execution of actions within the application will also become a source of additional income;
- secure and uninterrupted access to a decentralized and censored platform;
- the ability to make purchases using crypto currency.
In addition, investors participating in Crowdsdale DAO PlayMarket 2.0 automatically become co-owners of the DAO PlayMarket Foundation (PMF) token platform. The main functions of the fund include open management of the fund’s resources in conjunction with other members of DAO PlayMarket 2.0. The fund will be replenished with a 5% commission from the release of application tokens.
What has been done to date:
- The concept of the project is developed;
- The analysis of existing solutions is made: block systems of systems, distributed data storage systems;
- The architecture is worked out;
- The design of the mobile application, the site of the platform;
- A prototype of the mobile application was created;
- The mobile application has a cool wallet;
- A prototype node was created;
- Written prototypes of smart contracts;
- A prototype of the site was created;
- Agreements with crypto-exchanges for listing PMT tokens have been achieved;
- Negotiations with developers of mobile applications are in progress.
The platform has already held a closed round of financing, where it raised $ 350,000 from investors.
Among the project’s advisors are: the crypto investor Chandler Guo, Blockchain Association of Canada’s Chairman, BC Blockchain Ecosystem Consortium’s Director Mani Igar, leader of the Cyber Russia project Roman Povolotsky, general director of the Expert System Ilya Churakov, and founder of BitBaza, co-owner of the AK47pool pool Artem Zverev.
DAO PlayMarket 2.0 already cooperates with 185 development teams and has more than a million contacts of private developers.
Start ICO is scheduled for November 8. All funds collected during the ICO, will go to implement the marketing campaign.
Details of the project can be found on the website or in their Telegram-channel.