Once a company has decided to attract financing via an ICO, frequently it takes a few approaches. The company can either do it entirely on its own, employ qualified consultants, or hire an experienced team that has already organized an ICO project. Whatever its chosen method will be, it is important to ensure the process is quick, secure, and that it fits into the budget frames.
However, most of abovementioned methods require significant time resources and investment involved as the development of the technical, legal, financial, and marketing components of the ICO project takes at least six months and there are shortage of experienced staff on the market, thus the price tag will be hefty too.
An option garnering favor within the industry is the purchase of a ready-made solution from a team who has already realized their project and is therefore, perfectly placed to share their materials and expertise.
CEO of B2Broker, Artur Azizov, says:
“Buying a solution from a team that have already completed their own project is one of the most efficient and safe options. The solution has already been tested, with intelligible and measurable results. The team has confirmed experience, not on paper, and not spread among a hundred of other participants. That experience and that solution can be seen in operation.”
B2Broker is an aggregator and provider of turnkey, cloud, and liquidity solutions for the foreign exchange (FX) and crypto industry that continues to attract attention in the financial services industry, adding more clients to its growing portfolio.
Launched in 2014, B2Broker has featured prominently in the financial press, having established itself with its innovative solutions for large licensed brokers, banks, hedge funds, professional managers and individual investors.
In September 2017, B2Broker ran its own successful pre-ICO that raised over €8 million. The company is thus fully equipped to provide external clients with a whole IT-infrastructure for conducting an ICO, reducing the entire process of preparation to just 2–3 weeks.
Multiple Advantages for ICO Projects
What has made B2Broker the service provider of choice compared to other industry participants is its proven ability to provide cutting-edge, technical solutions that enable brokers to save time and money on consuming infrastructure projects, so they can focus on selling and enhancing their client base. B2Broker eliminates the need to commit to expensive, long-term and labor-consuming processes of building and supporting the technical infrastructure of a brokerage business.
As part of its comprehensive range of services, B2Broker offers a technical solution that fully automates the entire fundraising process. Guy Robert, CTO ViMarket.io shares his experience:
“We found the B2Broker’s platform professional and convenient to implement for our ICO customers as it solved an issue for us in terms of setting up a collection mechanism for receiving contribution. The fee was reasonable and we received consistent, attentive support from the B2Broker team when we had any needs during the setup and ICO process. I would definitely recommend the service to anyone needing to implement a collection quickly and efficiently.”
B2Broker runs on Ethereum, Waves, Nem, or any other version of the blockchain. As more than 90% projects release their tokens on Ethereum today, the deepest and most complete integration is done on this platform.
Users of B2Broker’s ICO Platform are able to experience plenty of blockchain-based advantages including:
- Fully customizable interface including theme, fonts, colors, logo, domain and registration form;
- View how many investors have supported your ICO and how much money has been raised in different cryptocurrencies at any given time and what crypto-currencies were donated;
- API for data transmission to the website or other external sources;
- ICO private area is translated into 10 languages;
- A widget with exchange rates enables an investor to see how many tokens he can buy in real time;
- Bonus system allows bonuses to be charged depending on volume or date of purchase;
- Promotional codes;
- Referral program;
- Configured cryptoprocessing;
- A secure, tested and customizable smart contract;
- A three-level security system with tokens fully controlled by the issuer;
- Assistance in configuring and the deploying of cold wallets for the issuer;
- Possibility of receiving 10 cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, DASH, BCC, B2B, ETC, NEM, NEO) and any ERC-20 tokens;
- Integration with many PSPs for acquiring and processing of bank cards;
- Possibility of receiving money into a bank account and making manual transfers to token holders.
According to the recent data from American consulting company Architect Partners, 59 percent of the ICOs conducted from June to September last year failed to collect even 75 percent of targeted funds due to their inability to develop thorough systems for new ICO projects. Evidently, those who use ready-made, tried and tested technical solutions provided by B2Broker’s ICO Platform are likely to gain a competitive advantage over their counterparts and achieve the financial goals in accordance with their ICO strategy.
B2Broker has been highly active over the past few months in terms of its overall business and developments. Reportedly, B2Broker implemented a new cryptocurrency payments gateway to help facilitate deposits from holders of digital currencies.