Betrium is the worldwide bookmaker and betting exchange offering zero fees, innovative Volatility Stabilization System / Hedging for professional traders, API for developers and event organizers platform.
Betrium is going change the wealthy industry of $1 trillion annually. The project is supported by Kevin Dolan, World Series of Handicapping 2015 champion, the “The Complete Guide to Sports Betting” book author. Kevin acts as an advisor in the project. Recently, Betrium released the demo of the sportsbook platform.
During the next two weeks, Betrium will release betting exchange alpha along with iOS and Android applications for its sportsbook. In January, Betrium was a sponsor of Lamborghini team on 24 hour Series in Dubai.
Betrium has partnered with VAVEL.com, an international sports media with over 35 million of visits, which became an accredited media of FIFA World Cup 2018.
VAVEL Media CEO, Javier Robles offered these words about the partnership;
“For VAVEL, this partnership with Betrium guarantees, our willingness to support and backup a project since its inception is called to revolutionize the sports betting industry from scratch given the brilliant idea of decentralizing the way to bet making it accessible globally without depending on different international laws and regulations
We believe in Betrium because of the ease with which its users can perform transactions through cryptocurrencies and their roadmap is frankly hopeful. VAVEL trusts Betrium simply because it is the future of betting in sports.”
Maksym Suvorov, co-founder of Betrium, on TNABC conference, Miami, added;
“Betrium’s mission is to expand and to become a global key-player in the gambling market.”
Earlier, Sam Taheri, professional GT, and NASCAR pilot became an advisor and sports representative of Betrium. He offered this interview at the appointment. In the early March Betrium’s team began its roadshow, during 20 days the team will visit 5 blockchain conferences all around the world, including all of the following locations:
- Seoul, South Korea, d10e.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam Blockchain Week.
- Melbourne, Australia, APAC Blockchain Conference.
- Singapore, Money20/20 Asia.
- Hong Kong, Token2049.
Last key updates
- Kevin Dolan, World Series of Handicapping 2015 champion, author of “The Complete Guide to Sports Betting” book, joined Advisory Board of Betrium.
- Sergey Efimenko, former BetConstruct Operational Director, and Bet365 bookmaker joined Advisory Board.
- Betrium became a sponsor of the Money20/20 Asia conference in Singapore. The project will be among such companies as Google, Paypal, Mastercard, GitHub, Toshiba, HSBC etc.
- Betrium has published legal documents of Hong Kong incorporation.
- Luke MacDonald, a well-known professional gambler with over $1.9 mil turnover, supported Betrium and entered to Advisory board of the project.
- Betrium was a sponsor of Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo on 24 hour Series race in Dubai.
- The project was an official sponsor of the TNABC conference, which took a place in Miami on 17-19th, where Betrium’s CEO Max Suvorov spoke and presented the project.
- Betrium is also a sponsor of the racing car on the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Middle East race in Abu Dhabi on 2nd of February.
Token Sale summary
ICO Start: 5th of April 2018, 23:00 UTC
ICO End: 14th of May 2018, 23:00 UTC
Token price: 1 ETH = 3000 BTRM or 0.00033 ETH per token.