Mikhail Bobrov

Co-Founder & CHRO

Mihail is a network architect specializing in network security and cryptography. Mihail has been closely following the various technical and product developments of bitcoin and other virtual currencies since first finding out about cryptocurrencies in 2011. In 2014 he agreed to become a co-founder of Coinspeaker and continues to provide technical and administrative support in his capacity as CHRO of STB Media. Mihail holds a degree from Belarusian State University in Informatics and Radioelectronics. You can contact Mikhail via [email protected]

Azbit Announces Public Sale of AZS Security Tokens
June 1st, 2018

From 14-16 May, New York hosted the Consensus 2018 blockchain technology summit, and the Azbit Limited team attended as one of the main sponsors.

Cryptocurrency Based Online Poker Room CoinPoker Launches the First Crypto Series of Poker (CSOP) with a Prize Pool of 10,000,000 CHP
May 14th, 2018

A poker room built on blockchain technology, CoinPoker is a well and truly on its way to revolutionizing the concept of online poker with the launch of the first Crypto Series of Poker (CSOP). These daily tournaments will take place between May 27 and June 3, offering a total prize pool of ten million CHP (the official cryptocurrency of the platform).

Revain Introduces Version 0.7 of the Dashboard: Projects Can Now Engage with Reviewers
May 7th, 2018

Revain is announcing next step in the development of its blockchain-based review platform.

May 4th, 2018

Forex is the largest financial market in the world. It offers liquidity and flexibility for traders, since it’s open 24/7 worldwide.

May 2nd, 2018

Security of data storage is a true stumbling block of today’s digital century. Fortunately, Casper API, and a number of other startups propose the solution.

DASHUB Selects Clears for KYC and AML Compliance
May 2nd, 2018

DASHUB signs commercial agreement with Clears as its exclusive KYC/AML user verification solution. Clears provides DASHUB’s users with international compliance, data privacy, security, and frictionless interaction using the blockchain.

May 2nd, 2018

Blockchain-based startup Image Protect is working on a global registry for digital content that will facilitate the authentication of users and link intellectual property so as to enable universal access to the content.

May 1st, 2018

Given how much ISPs and websites know about us, it’s clear that the biggest problem we face with the current internet is privacy. Fortunately, Skywire introduces the solution.

April 30th, 2018

Keunde, already well established social media company, plans to integrate blockchain tech into the platform, promising social media that promotes real-world gamified challenges to create meaningful connections.

April 28th, 2018

More and more merchants are accepting digital currency for transactions. However, the number of websites and physical locations taking them is still somewhat limited.

April 28th, 2018

The bulls of Wall Street are charging hard on the gates of the crypto world, but are the plans of institutional investors to trade cryptocurrencies this year realistic?

April 28th, 2018

According to the latest report from ICOBox, the well-known Pareto principle (80/20 rule), which can be stated as ‘80% of results come from 20% of efforts, and the remaining 80% of efforts lead to only 20% of results,’ applies in full measure to the ICO process.

What Happens When A Blockchain Project Fails?
April 28th, 2018

CoinJanitor is a community funded project that sweeps up inactive coins and pays users to trade them in.