Elrond is a complete rethinking of public blockchain infrastructure, specifically designed to be secure, efficient, scalable and interoperable. Elrond’s main contribution rests on two cornerstone building blocks: 1) a genuine State Sharding approach: effectively partitioning the chain state into multiple shards, handled in parallel by different participating validators; 2) secure Proof of Stake consensus mechanism: an improved variation of Proof of Stake (PoS) that ensures long term security and distributed fairness, while eliminating the need for energy intensive PoW algorithms. In Elrond the throughput increases linearly with the number of shards in the network. Sharding is a scaling technique inspired by traditional concepts of database optimization. Also known as horizontal partitioning, sharding divides the data into several pieces placed on different environments to be processed. The more validators and shards, the more transactions the network can process. Elrond is performing all network services with minimal energy and computational requirements.
State sharding (transaction, data & network sharding); adaptivity through shard merges and shard splits.
Consensus in two communication rounds with modified BLS multi-signatures.
High resiliency to malicious attacks due to intra and cross shard node reshuffling.
Secure randomness beacon with BLS signing.
Smart contracts on a state sharded architecture with balanced load on shards.
Fast finality for cross shard transactions (seconds).
Jul 2nd, 2019 6:00 am (UTC)
Jul 2nd, 2019 8:00 am (UTC)
3 250 000 USD
20 000 000 000 ERD
5 000 000 000 ERD (25.0000% of total token supply)
1 ERD = 0.00065 USD
Within 15 days after end of token sale
1 ERD = 0.00050 USD
7.5% unlocked at TGE, remaining 92.5% unlocks at 15.42% every quarter afterwards
2019/06/22 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/07/01 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be recorded at a random time each day over a 9-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 9 days will determine the number of tickets that you will able to claim. Please note that BNB stored in your margin account will not count towards your BNB holdings calculation.
2019/07/01 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note users will only be able to claim tickets once.
2019/07/02 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
2019/07/02 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from the winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your account to deduct be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket.
Users will be able to claim up to a maximum of 5 lottery tickets based on their daily average BNB holdings over the 9 days (represented by X below) leading up to the lottery draw date.
For example, 50 ≤ X < 200 means that your average BNB balance over the entire 9-day period is kept at 50 BNB or more, but does not exceed 200 BNB.
St. Julians, Malta 6300, MT
Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic,Chad, Cuba, Côte d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United States of America (including its territories and dependencies, any state of the United States and the District of Columbia), Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Head of Reserach
Head of Technology
Head of Engineering
Head of Communication
Head of Marketing and PR
According to Bittrex, the exchange will accept payments in US dollars (USD), Tether (USDT), or Bitcoin (BTC). Trading will be available round-the-clock seven days a week.
The success of the public sale will permit INVIZION to kickstart its initiative which combines blockchain technology, DeFi (Decentralized Finance) and IoT (Internet of Things) solutions.
Before October 20, the parties have to file either a joint proposal for Kik’s investors, or a document with a proposal on how to proceed.