Coinspeaker seeks for an Editor, interested in cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and financial technologies.
- No less than 1 year of working experience as content-manager/Editor;
- Command of finance, blockchain and cryptocurrency-connected terminology;
- Strong decision-making abilities;
- Ability to search for and work with information sources independently;
- Advanced written English level;
- Ability and desire to process large volumes of new information;
- Interest in IT, desire to learn and develop in the connected spheres;
- Scrupulousness, attentiveness to details.
- Search for up-to-date relevant blockchain and cryptocurrency news;
- Gathering of necessary information and selection of sources;
- Task-assignment between copywriters;
- Control over and editing of written articles;
- Writing of original texts on the topics covered by the portal.
- Distance work;
- Part-time employment (app. 4 hours a day);
- Remuneration based on the results of the interview.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to this email address.