- When: 15-16 October 2019
- Where: London, UK
- Venue: Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow
- Organizer: BIS Group
- Registration Link: https://bisgrp.com/event/digital-identity-and-access-management-forum#registration
- Contact Details: Lina Kozina, Project Manager ([email protected])
Updates on the Forum
Digital Identity and Access Management Forum in London on 15-16 October 2019 will revolve around establishing, modifying and monitoring digital identity and access throughout each user’s “access lifecycle”, be it a customer or an employee. BFSI Industry players will discuss new perspectives on controlling and securing digital experience in BFSIs.
In the Chair: Moritz Anders, Senior Manager – Procurist, PwC
Some of the Confirmed Speaker Companies
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Deutsche Kreditbank AG
- Lloyds Banking Group
- BNP Paribas
- BOS Bank
- Valiant Bank AG
- Tax Incentivised Savings
- Association (TISA)
Some of the Case Studies Which Will be Presented
- Current digital identity investments and implications for BFS companies
- Challenges and Opportunities for Identity in Open Banking
- The challenge in identity checking for small business. Digital KYC/KYB & AML processes for SME’s
- Segregation of Duties on Enterprise Business Process Level. Satisfying regulatory requirements
- Opening APIs to other banks and third parties for allowing them access to customer account information with consent of customer. OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect implementation
- How to protect companies with IAM processes and deliver enhanced productivity, assured compliance and strengthened security?
- Developing a Digital ID on behalf of UK financial services that enables UK citizens to securely identify themselves. Meet all current/future AML/KYC regulatory checks and satisfy all regulation associated with GDPR, PSD II, etc.
- AI in Mobile and Enterprise Management Application.