- When: 25-26 September 2019
- Where: Amsterdam
- Venue: Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
- Organizer: BIS Group
- Registration Link: https://bisgrp.com/event/digital-tax-forum-2019#registration
- Contact Details: Lina Kozina, Project Manager ([email protected])
Updates on the Forum
Bronze Sponsor: Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE
In the Chair: Francois Chadwick, VP Finance, Tax & Accounting at UBER
The digital transformation of taxes and the taxation of the digital economy are vital topics on the today‘s global tax agenda, and more than ever, there is an urgent need in a broader discussion to tackle all implications, opportunities, and challenges of these developments.
Experts in the field of taxation from the major business sectors (multiple industries, sectors & markets) will gather to discuss tax policy/strategy issues: digital transformation of tax functions; taxation of digital business models and digital economy; future of profit taxation in the light of digitalization; aspects of change that accompany digital transformation inside tax departments; impacts of OECD, EU actions and resolutions; etc.
The Challenges in Focus Include
- Attributing users with value connected to revenues.
- Assessing the value of user interactions for tax purposes.
- Balancing the cost of implementing the action vs. revenue collected from the tax.
- What parts of the economy and what businesses should be considered “digital” and “non-digital”?
- Effect on growth of innovation businesses and on development of digital services for individuals.
For more information or queries related to registration, sponsorship or partnership, please contact: [email protected]