HashingSpace Corporation (OTCQB: HSHS), a Bitcoin ASIC mining and hosting company, announced today that it has launched a new public Bitcoin mining pool called HASHPOOL. This mining pool is accessible to anyone on the Web, or from iOS and Android devices through the HASHPOOL.COM website or app stores. As an aggressively growing Bitcoin datacenter and hosting company, HashingSpace is excited to bring to its customers a user friendly tool to manage and operate their mining farms.
HashPool has a robust set of features that include:
- All Pools are GEO-IP load-balanced for highest efficiency and lowest latency;
- One node URL will find the closest and lowest latency node with automatic failover;
- PUBLIC P2POOL – Peer to peer pools all working together to accelerate payouts;
- PUBLIC STRATUM POOL – For large mining operators;
- Unified user reporting for all nodes;
- Web – iOS – Android App ready;
- DDOS Protected;
- More Intuitive and user friendly interface;
- Miner alerts based on Hash power and up/downtime;
- Robust reporting and analytics;
- Prompt payouts and rewards;
- Comprehensive Hashing reports;
- Seeing higher payouts than other top pools;
- Hashpool web version is FREE;
- App for iOS and Android is only $29.95.
HashingSpace’s Hashpool is continuing to expand its node capacity around the world. Nodes can currently be found in the following locations based on the lowest latency:
- US East – N Virginia;
- US West – Oregon;
- US West – N California;
- EU – Ireland;
- EU – Frankfurt;
- Asia Pacific – Singapore;
- Asia Pacific – Tokyo;
- Asia Pacific – Sydney;
- South America – San Paulo.
“We are excited to bring to the Bitcoin marketplace what we feel is the most well designed and user friendly mining pool portal and mining pool apps available. This allows our customers to maximize their mining capabilities and increase their profits, I personally used the top 10 pools and took what I felt was missing or was hard to use and built what I believe is the best pool app on the market,”
shared Timothy Roberts, the Chief Executive Officer of HashingSpace Corporation.
“This completes another goal of ours to provide intuitive, convenient, robust and secure bitcoin solutions to the Bitcoin community. We have created a Bitcoin mining App that allows bitcoin miners worldwide to come on board and begin to maximize their mining capabilities. Anyone can purchase the app from the iTunes or Google Play stores and join our public mining pool to increase their profits.”
Mr. Roberts continued,
“Our mining pool has been set up to be conveniently accessed with the HASHPOOL.COM portal and mobile Apps. HashPool is accessible on the Web, and on IOS and Android devices. The mining app is robust with a wide range of data available so that our mining customers can have real time monitoring, alerts, rewards and payout capabilities.”
HashingSpace Corporation’s business will provide a wide range of services to include:
· HASHHOSTING – Servers fully managed and specifically set-up for ASIC MINING;
· CLOUDHASH – Cloud mining servers that can be rented with full hashing power;
· HASHMINING – Our own Mining Farm;
· HASHATM – Owner and operator of Bitcoin ATM machines;
· HASHWALLET – Bitcoin consumer wallet for bitcoin banking and transactions;
· HASHPOOL – Public Stratum and P2Pool (Web/IOS/Droid);
· HASHTICKER – Free Ticker for tracking Bitcoin Value (Screen Saver/Web/IOS/Droid);
· HASHVAR – A wholesaler of Bitcoin servers and Bitcoin ATM machines.
All company information, including stock trading, filings, and market data related to the company, is reported under the ticker symbol, HSHS.
About HashingSpace Corporation
HashingSpace Corporation is a Bitcoin ASIC mining company, hosting provider, and service provider of blockchain transactional services. HashingSpace’s high density datacenters are designed to meet the demanding power and cooling needs of client hosted Bitcoin mining gear with unparalleled pricing, cooling and green energy. The Corporation is continuing to expand its datacenters to satisfy the shortage of low cost hosting facilities catering to the Bitcoin and blockchain mining and transactional verification services industry specifically.
HashingSpace Corporation manages HashWallet, a Bitcoin wallet; HashPool, a Bitcoin
mining pool; and HashATM, the owner and operator of Bitcoin ATM machines. The company is a wholesaler of Bitcoin mining servers and Bitcoin ATM machines. Bitcoin businesses interested in reselling HashingSpace products and services are invited to reach out to HashingSpace Corporation for more information.
HashingSpace Corporation is headquartered in Wenatchee, Washington. For more information.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements may not be currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase HashingSpace services should make their purchase decisions based upon features currently available.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based on the current plans and expectations of management and are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could significantly affect the Company’s current plans and expectations, as well as future results of operations and financial condition. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
About Bitcoin PR Buzz
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 2 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for more information.