Falcon Business Research Announces Blockchain Conference & Awards 2022 On 4-5 July 2022 In Singapore
Place/Date: Singapore - March 22nd, 2022 at 9:06 pm UTC · 3 min read
Contact: Abrar Baba ,
Source: Falcon Business Research
The Blockchain in Singapore conference and awards is the leading crypto and blockchain conference in the APAC since 2018, there is nothing like interacting with a live speaker at a physical conference. The world is now coming back together after a long hiatus. Join FBR’s in-person Blockchain Conference in Singapore on 4-5 July 2022.
The focus of the conference will be on Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, DeFi, Metaverse, Web 3.0 ecosystems, and their wide-reaching effect on commerce, culture, and communities. The Conference features keynotes, panel discussions, case studies, tech-talks, crypto ﬁreside chats, start-up speed pitches, competitions, and awards.
Some of the Confirmed Speakers Include
- Tim Draper, Founder of Draper Associates
- Jimmy Nguyen, Founding President of BSV Blockchain
- Tobias Bauer, Principal at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Anndy Lian, Chairman Asia at BigOne Exchange
- Dr. Oriol Caudevilla, Co-Leader of the financial inclusion and CBDC Working Groups at Global Impact Fintech Forum
- Kevin Pang, Board Secretary at Blockchain Association of Singapore
- Wai Yee Choo, Director Network Trade Platform (NTP) Office at Singapore Customs
- Feroze Medora – Director of Trading and Interim Managing Director of Gemini APAC
Event Snap Shots
- 30+ Speakers & Panelists
- 4 Keynotes
- 5 Panel Discussions
- 2 Days 1500+Online Attendees
- 500+ In-Person Attendees
- Government & Regulatory Bodies
- C-Level & Directors
- Investors & Business Leaders
- Tech Developers
- Tech and Futuristic Inﬂuencers
- DeFi, Metaverse & NFT Projects
- Blockchain & Crypto Pioneers
- Tech Legal Firms
- Technology Companies
- Renowned Media Agencies
- Investors 25%
- Tech Professionals 20%
- Corporates 20%
- Crypto Projects 10%
- Media 20%
- Others 5%
- The conference program is designed to oﬀer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industry’s key leaders.
- Build a ‘world class’ network around Blockchain, Decentralized Finance, NFTs, Metaverse, Web3, DLT and Protocols with ndustry leaders.
- Learn the basics and fundamentals about ‘Decentralized Economy’, its development and future vision.
- Be involved and engaged the emerging/ futuristic technology. Discover products and new technology from top tech companies, and projects.
- Learn why both retail and institutions are massively investing in Blockchain & Crypto Space.
- Meet the most innovative enterprise, start-ups and key investors at Blockchain Conference & Awards in Singapore
Benefits of Partnering With Us
- Unique opportunity to meet C-level attendees & Investors.
- Brand recognition
- Grow your credentials as a thought leader.
- Showcase your platform to the relevant target audience.
- Broaden your exposure in the marketplace and create a positive impression on your business on a global scale.
- A pitching opportunity for start-ups that will unite some of the agilest entrepreneurs and high-impact investors.
- Identify those who might be prospects for your products or services.
- Build partnerships and alliances and understand cutting edge innovative technologies, which will deﬁne and drive the future of the industry.
- Gives your platform and market leading the unrivalled opportunity to position your brand, services, and tools within the technical and developer community.
- The Blockchain in Singapore Conference oﬀers an incomparable platform to connect with industry experts, get your business done and position your company for future success.
Easy Way s to Participate
- Register as a Delegate to beneﬁt from direct insights of experts.
- Showcase your brand and industry thought leadership in front of the very people that matter to your business by becoming a Sponsor.
- Showcase your latest technologies and services in your own exclusive space as an Exhibitor by securing a display booth/table at the event.
For enquiries related to this event, please contact: Falcon Business Research URL, Email: [email protected]
Subscribe to our telegram channel. Join