Place/Date: - January 16th, 2023 at 8:17 pm UTC · 3 min read
Flare Network (FLR) has joined the list of 850+ digital assets available for instant cryptocurrency swaps on ChangeNOW. ChangeNOW customers are welcomed to exchange FLR to the cryptocurrency of their choice at a minimum transaction amount as low as $2. The listing of the Flare Network token demonstrates commitment of the ChangeNOW team to providing the Flare Network community with a smooth and secure way of managing their assets.
The recent listing of FLR follows the Flare Network TGE (token generation event), which was launched on January 9th. The Flare Network team looks to airdrop 15% of the 28.5 billion tokens dedicated for public distribution within two weeks. The remaining 85% will be distributed within the following 36 months.
ChangeNOW is a non-custodial platform, making it one of the most secure and convenient exchange options for FLR holders. While remaining a highest standard of funds security, ChangeNOW does not require creating an account for conducting swaps, setting the platform apart from other exchanges supporting FLR. As an added bonus, the average transaction time on ChangeNOW is less than 5 minutes, while most swaps are conducted in a matter of moments.
As stated by ChangeNOW Team,
“We are delighted to introduce FLR to the list of assets available on ChangeNOW, so every holder can swap, store, and manage their assets in a secure and truly decentralized manner.”
Additional value proposition by ChangeNOW is the broad choice of relevant ecosystem products that allow not only swapping FLR and other assets, but also grant access to a full scale tool set dedicated for asset management. For instance, the NOW Wallet – a non-custodial crypto storage application, supports 40+ various blockchains and is currently available both for desktop and mobile devices.
Another noteworthy product is the NOW Tracker – a decentralized portfolio tracking app compatible both with hot and cold storages. NOW Tracker does not require registration either, while all sensitive data is stored securely on the user’s device. What’s more, NOW Tracker functionality is not limited to cryptocurrencies, as the stock market insights are also available for the application users. The full list of ChangeNOW products is available on the official website.
Since the Flare Network launched in 2019, it has been constantly growing product-wise. The project has attracted much attention both from the community and numerous industry-leading companies.
ChangeNOW is a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows users to buy, sell, and exchange digital assets, without hidden fees. As one of the largest advocates for mass crypto adoption, ChangeNOW seeks to create a secure, private, and intuitive environment for users.
ChangeNOW offers its user-friendly website and a mobile app available on the AppStore and Google Play for a fast, transparent, and secure crypto exchange process.
The platform offers 850+ crypto and fiat assets, has no upper limit, and most transactions are completed within five minutes.
Disclaimer: Coinspeaker is not responsible for the trustworthiness, quality, accuracy of any materials on this page. We recommend you conduct research on your own before taking any decisions related to the products/companies presented in this article. Coinspeaker is not liable for any loss that can be caused due to your use of any services or goods presented in the press release.