Content specialist with interest across sectors like Finance, Politics, Environment, Technology & Education. Loves Fiction! A reader, dreamer & blogger. When not writing, you will find her enjoying solitude like her cats
The Android wallet by 1inch will allow users to trade several tokens across the different exchange networks.
Almost a year after 1inch released its Wallet for iOS, in a recent press release it announced the wallet’s Android version. With this new version, not just iOS but even Android users will now be able to use the DEX aggregator’s functionalities on the go. According to the firm’s co-founder Sergej Kunz, the company wants to extend its services to new customers and this new android version will ensure Android users across the world are able to enjoy the app’s functions on their mobile phones. According to the statement released by 1inch, the wallet is apt for both novices and veterans in crypto trading.
1inch Wallet Features
- The first and foremost feature of the Android wallet is that it gives customers the ability to send, receive, store and trade their crypto on different cryptocurrency exchanges like BNB Chain, Gnosis Chain, Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche and Optimistic Ethereum in a secure manner.
- The wallet will allow users to trade several tokens across these exchange networks.
- The wallet offers user-friendly features such as custom token support wherein users will be able to search for tokens or add them. It also offers EIP-1559 and ENS support.
- Versatility is one of 1inch’s primary characteristics and aligned to that goal, the Android wallet supports WalletConnect integration i.e., users can connect the 1inch wallet to the dApp on any device through any browser.
- With the 1inch wallet for Android, users don’t need to worry about security. It meets top-notch security requirements through features that include Flashbot transaction support, Google Drive and file backup, passcode lock and biometric authentication. The Flashbot transaction support is designed to protect the wallet users from front-running and sandwich attacks.
- Some more sophisticated crypto trading features offered by the wallet include the option to cancel or withdraw transactions once they are sent, adjust the gas fee to fasten the transaction, their approval as well as signing them and the transaction management functionality. The latter will enable users to send raw hex data and also set up a gas limit.
If interested, you can download the 1inch Wallet for Android from Google’s Play store or you can also visit 1inch’s official website for direct download.
1inch is simply a network that brings together multiple decentralized exchanges to form one integrated platform. It works as an aggregator that helps provide the cheapest crypto prices to the customer. It makes it possible through an instant analysis of varying fees and quotes across multiple DEXes. Founded in 2019 by Sergej Kunz and Anton Bukov, the firm currently boasts $55B+ in total available liquidity, $166B+ in total volume, 2.3M+ wallet subscribers and total trade amounting to 14.1M+. It also released its own cryptocurrency called 1inch token back in 2020.