Place/Date: Santa Clara, USA - October 17th, 2017 at 12:44 pm UTC · 2 min read
Contact: Mark Boyle, Source: Blockchain Expo
Blockchain Expo, the world’s largest blockchain exhibition and conference, is making its debut in Silicon Valley next month. The event brings industry leaders together for two days of keynote presentations, panels and case studies, exploring issues including blockchain applications, regulation and crypto-security.
There will be 5 Blockchain conference tracks over the 2 days, as well as a free to attend exhibition with some 200 companies exhibiting.
In a Blockchain Expo first, the event will be hosting a conference track dedicated to ICOs, tokens and cryptofinance. On November 29, gold and ultimate pass holders will be invited to hear from the likes of ID3, Evercoin and BitAngels, discussing self-regulation, creating an attractive ICO, and the development of a new exchange economy using tokens.
Among the confirmed speakers is Jane Zhang, Founder and CEO of Shellpay, who will be delivering a keynote on the ICO market in China, and Sasha Ivanov, Founder of Waves, who will explore the future of cryptocurrencies.
Delegates are also invited to attend ICO pitches from the likes of Higher Edge Software, ICON and Karma.
Alongside the ICO, Tokens and Cryptofinance track, Blockchain Expo will be hosting an industry leading speaker line-up including:
• Fredrik Voss, Vice President, Blockchain Innovation, Nasdaq
• Laura Fontana, Vice President Product Strategy, Distributed Ledger Program, Wells Fargo
• Maja Vujinovic, Chief Innovation Officer, General Electric
• Akash Garg Director of Engineering, Driver Team, Uber
• Nitin Gaur, Director at IBM Blockchain Labs, IBM
• Shyam Desai, Vice president, Citi
• Miko Matsumura, Pantera Capital LP & Cofounder at Evercoin
• Chris Ballinger, CFO and Head of Mobility Services, Toyota Research Institute
• Katherine Merton, Director – Disruptive Innovation – Corporate Strategy, Pfizer
• Matthew Tomaszewicz, Senior Director – Technology, Capital One
• Rohan Handa, Manager – New Digital Business, BBVA
• Ibrahim Gokcen, Chief Digital Officer, Maersk
• Indu Kodukula, Vice President of Development, Blockchain Technologies, Intuit
As a Coinspeaker reader, you can benefit from 20% off advertised prices. Simply use COINSPEAKER20 at the checkout.
To find out more about the event, and to book your place, visit https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica
Disclaimer: Blockchain Expo is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest