The “JAPAN BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE 2018” will be held on the 26th and 27th of June at the Tokyo International Forum. It is organized by the General Incorporated Association Global Blockchain Council (Representative: Mr.Toshiyuki Hanada, Shibuya K.I Bldg. 4 floor, 1-16-9 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo) and is one of the largest Blockchain Conferences in Japan.
PATRON is very pleased to announce that Roger Ver, the founder of Bitcoin.com, David J. Namdar, the partner of Galaxy Digital Partners, as well as Sam Cassatt from ConsenSys will be our guest speakers.
The Japan Blockchain Conference 2018
The JAPAN BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE aims to expand blockchain awareness by accommodating blockchain business corporations and organizations. The conference will create engagements between local Japanese and international companies and blockchain enthusiasts to facilitate knowledge transfer and cooperation.
About Roger Ver (Bitcoin.com / Founder)
After founding several successful companies in Silicon Valley, Roger began his Bitcoin journey in February 2011. Years before traditional venture capital firms became involved, he became the first person in the world to start investing in Bitcoin related-startups, nearly singlehandedly funded the entire first generation of Bitcoin businesses.
His current investments include Bitcoin.com, Blockchain.com, Bitpay.com, Kraken.com, and many others.
About David J Namdar (Galaxy Digital Partners / Head Investment & Partner)
David is a founding partner and Head of Digital Assets for Galaxy Digital. He has over a decade of international business and financial market experience and has been involved with a wide range of businesses from startup to large corporations. He has investment expertise in private and public equities, derivatives and foreign currencies and in using fundamental and quantitative analysis to invest on a global basis.
In addition, he has significant expertise in digital currency investments, blockchain technology, and the emerging decentralized economy. David is a founder of SolidX Partners, a startup aimed at institutionalizing digital assets as an alternative asset class.
He previously was with Millennium Management and served as the head trader and technology analyst for an equity relative value portfolio team. David has a bachelor’s degree in finance and international business from the USC Marshall School of Business and also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
About Sam Cassatt (ConsenSys / Chief Strategy Officer)
Sam Cassatt is CSO at ConsenSys, the blockchain venture production studio and custom software consultancy that is leading the development of the Ethereum ecosystem. With expertise in venture capital, software development methodology, enterprise architecture, and growth strategy, Sam defines company-wide strategy regarding business models in the rapidly expanding blockchain economy.
Prior to his work at ConsenSys, Sam served as CTO of mobile identity company Atmospheir and volunteered with Engineers Without Borders in South Africa. He currently lives in Brooklyn and is an advisor to a number of companies in the technology space as well as a member of the investment committee at Venture One.
JAPAN BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE OVERVIEW
General Incorporated Association Global Blockchain Council
Dates and Times
9:00-18:00, June 26 (Tue.) – 27 (Wed.), 2018
Hall E (1) + (2) of Tokyo International Forum
5-1, Marunouchi 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005
On site booking and purchasing tickets in advance and/or purchasing day-of-performance tickets
Advance tickets are sold here → https://japan-blockchain-c.com/ticket/
The JAPAN BLOCKCHAIN CONFERENCE plays host to an outstanding demographic of blockchain innovators. Guest speakers at this event are as follows;
- Yoshitaka Kitao (SBI Holdings) “Special Keynote Speech”,
- Roger Ver (Bitcoin .com / Founder) LIVE appearance,
- David J. Namdar (Galaxy Digital Partners / Head Investment & Partner),
- Sam Cassatt (ConsenSys / Chief Strategy Officer),
- Travis Kling (Ikigai Asset Management / Founder and Chief Investment Officer),
- Vitaly Dubnin (BankEx Lab / CEO),
- Josh Constine (TechCrunch / Lead Editor),
- Yagub Rahimov (7MARKETZ., inc.Group / Co-Founder),
- Charles Hoskinson (Former CEO of Ethereum/Input Output Hong Kong Ltd CEO),
- Genki Oda (BITPOINT CEO),
- Teodora Atanasova (UBER / Business Development, Nexo Former /Business Development),
- Erick Miller (COINCIRCLE / CEO),
- Yoon Hiwon (bit Arg EXCHANGE CEO),
- Keith Teare (TechCrunch Founding Shareholder),
- Yuri G. Rabinovich (Synergy Chain Founder),
- Jean-Marie Mognetti (Coinshares CEO),
- Sam Lee (Ethereum South China Co-Founder),
- David A Cohen (IOTA Foundation / Founding member’s central figure),
- Tony Lane Cassely (CoinTelegraph Co-Founder),
- Prof. Sally Eaves (Blockchain expert),
- Dorian Johannink (The Sylo Protocol),
- Ben Jordan (The Sylo Protocol),
- Aaron McDonald (Centrality CEO),
- J.D. Salbego (Legion Ventures / Founder, CEO Startup),
- Grind (Hollywood) / Co-Director),
- Stephen Chase (CoinTelegraph/Board Member),
- Rizmy Shariff (Former NASDAQ Dubai JHR Investments / CEO),
- Jared Polites (Partner at BlockTeam Ventures / PATRON Advisor).