Svetlana is a keen content manager and author. She constantly seeks to expand her knowledge and has a wide range of interests, including blockchain technology. She is an enthusiast in marketing and loves beautiful texts, verified descriptions and stylish pictures.
RoboForex, an international broker, is announcing an expansion of the list of cryptocurrency instruments, which are available for trading through R Trader multi-asset platform.
Sixteen new trading instruments have been added to the list. In total, 26 crypto instruments are available for trading on the platform at the moment.
RoboForex continues expanding the list of cryptocurrency pairs available to its clients and adding new instruments:
- BCHBTC – 0.00000001 – Bitcoin Cash/Bitcoin
- BTGBTC – 0.00000001 – Bitcoin Gold/Bitcoin
- BTGUSD – 0.01 – Bitcoin Gold/USD
- EOSBTC – 0.00000001 – EOS/Bitcoin
- ETCBTC – 0.00000001 – Ethereum Classic/Bitcoin
- ETCUSD – 0.001 – Ethereum Classic/USD
- GNTUSD – 0.00001 – Golem/USD
- IOTABTC – 0.00000001 – IOTA/Bitcoin
- IOTAUSD – 0.0001 – IOTA/USD
- NEOBTC – 0.00000001 – NEO/Bitcoin
- NEOUSD – 0.00001 – NEO/USD
- OMGBTC – 0.00000001 – OmiseGO/Bitcoin
- OMGUSD – 0.00001 – OmiseGO/USD
- QTUMUSD – 0.00001 – QTUM/USD
- XMRBTC – 0.00000001 – Monero/Bitcoin
- XMRUSD – 0.00001 – Monero/USD
Trading conditions for the cryptocurrencies that are available in R Trader terminal are the following: trading 24/7, leverage up to 1:50, minimum order size – 0.001, maximum order – 1,000, commission from 0.01 USD.
Kiryl Kirychenka, the Head of R Trader project, comments:
“New instruments provide our clients with much more opportunities and make the cryptocurrency market more available for trading. Until recently, one could trade of a large set of different cryptocurrencies only at stock exchanges, but now traders have new options. If we’re talking about convenience of products and services, trading conditions and security, brokers’ offers are competitive to crypto exchanges, but in many aspects they are even better.”
RoboForex is a company, which delivers brokerage services on a world-wide basis. The company provides traders, who work on financial markets, with access to its proprietary trading platforms. RoboForex Ltd has the brokerage license IFSC/60/271/TS/17.
More detailed information about the Company’s products and activities can be found on the official website at www.roboforex.com.