Cryptocurrency has become a real phenomenon that is believed to be able to fully revolutionize the world. Nevertheless, despite a great number of stories of success, a lot of people are still afraid of joining the game even if they understand quite clearly all the opportunities that this kind of assets may open.
Though it is rather early to say that cryptocurrency has managed to achieve mass adoption, it is moving in this direction (and we should admit that it is doing it rather successfully. However, there are still some obvious barriers that prevent it from being widely accepted.
One of these barriers is low level of public’s awareness. People have little understanding how this system works, what makes it function and how to benefit from it. Of course, entering the world of cryprocurrency, you won’t become a billionaire just immediately, as it requires your time, efforts and patience.
But the most important component in this scheme is you knowledge and your deep understanding of all the processes in this sphere, though some luck definitely would be also very useful.
Nowadays, there are a lot of educational materials on cryptocurrencies, so it won’t be a problem to find them. It is possible to divide all the sources that can be used into several categories:
- Crypto books (but be careful, some of them can already be not very up-to-date);
- Crypto podcasts (they can be really intertaining!);
- Cryptocurrency training courses, workshops and seminars;
- Popular crypto forums (online communication and knowing new people interested in the same things can be of great use);
- Cryptocurrency news websites (here you definitely know what we mean);
- Cryptocurrency documentaries;
- Channels of the top crypto YouTubers who share their vision in the most understandable ways.
In this infografic, ICOholder.com has gathered 21 the most interesting sources that could help newcomers to understand how cryptocurrency works and how to become crypto investors, while those who are already in the game will them handy to stay up-to-date with the latest news.