Egor Pavlovich is CTO of Coinspeaker and a major bitcoin enthusiast. Egor is a specialist in radiophysics and is a keen follower of new and disruptive technologies – from the first moment he discovered bitcoin he knew immediately it was something special. After beginning a bitcoin mining operation he combined forces with Siarhei in 2014 to build professional provider of news for the cryptocurrency/blockchain community. His roles at the site include monitoring analytics, handling the site’s public relations campaigns, overseeing the editorial content in an executive capacity as well as dealing with advertisers and sponsors. You can contact Egor via [email protected]
Organizers of the BitcoinExpo 2015 announces new speakers as well as Dogecoin Discussion Panel. The conference will take place in London, UK, on January 24–25th, 2015.
In January, Christmas and holidays craze will mostly be over. Wouldn’t it be great to receive one late Christmas gift? How about a free entrance to the biggest Bitcoin conference in London?
“The year of 2015 will begin in a grand style in London! Investors, startups, students, companies, exhibitors, entrepreneurs, enthusiasts and cryptocurrency supporters – all are invited!” according to the organizers of the London’s event.
After the previous success of the Central European Bitcoin Expo Vienna, the BitcoinExpo 2014 Shanghai, and the Bitcoin 2 Business Congress Brussels, the CryptoEvents team invites you to take part in BitcoinExpo London 2015. The conference will take place in London, UK, on January 24–25th, 2015. CoinSpeaker is proud to announce that it will be the official media partner of the event.
“In the spirit of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, BitcoinExpo 2015 is all about this wonderful community, openness and accessibility,” say organizers. “That is why we have decided to make BitcoinExpo 2015 London FREE to attend. We would like to carry this idea with us and make Bitcoin more accessible to the general public.”
“We want to spread our knowledge and make Bitcoin proliferate,” say organizers. “This is all thanks to our Principal Partner, Transactioncoin, who made this event possible. As you get a free ticket to BitcoinExpo 2015, you can also get FREE Txcoins (TXC) when mining Bitcoins or Dogecoins.”
Each day new speakers are added to our conference. The speakers confirmed so far include:
- Marco Streng, CEO of Genesis-mining. Became involved with Bitcoin by studying emerging and self-organising networks. He has taken part in the community since its earliest days and has invested in several Bitcoin related startups so far.
- Matej Michalko, CTO of Bitcoin Marketing. He is a serial cryptocurrency entrepreneur and a strong Bitcoin believer. Matej founded CryptoEvents, a company that organises Bitcoin conferences with a human face since 2013. He also founded BitcoinMarketing, the first full service Crypto Digital Agency in the world.
- Adam Vaziri, CEO of Diacle Ltd. He is a qualified lawyer, also acts as a consultant for Neopay; leading the market in delivering compliance solutions to e-money institutions, payment institutions and related industries.
- John Michell, Xecnet Ltd UK. He got into Bitcoin in 2012 when one of his US servers was slowed down due to being drawn into a mining-botnet. His company, Xecnet, has also been operating as a UK bitcoin exchange, enabling UK clients to purchase bitcoins via the German banking system
- Wilhemlmina Jewell, Strong-Sparks CEO and Founder OTGC, BiTHouse. She is a biologist turned business leader with over 20 years of experience as a scientific innovator, sales, organizational effectiveness and business development work professional. She obtained an MBA in 2000 focused on strategy, global markets and corporate communications, and the past 5 years have become a serial entrepreneur focused on “Bridging the Gap”.
- Amin Rafiee, the lead journalist of CoinsSource and the director of a design and consulting agency in Sydney, Australia. He has been working closely with the developers of some of the most hyped about coins on the crypto market.
- Simon Dixon, the CEO & co-founder of BankToTheFuture.com & author of the book ‘Bank to the Future’. An active banking reformer and founding-director of the UK Digital Currency Association and UK CrowdFunding Association, who regularly speaks on the future of finance to governments, businesses, investors and financial institutions.
- Atif Nazir, a serial entrepreneur that pioneered fighting games on the Facebook Platform in 2007. Atif received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of California–Davis (2012), and his works regularly cited by Computer Network researchers worldwide. As the CEO at Block.io, Atif is now simplifying Blockchain infrastructure and its usability for developers.
- Benjamin Bommhardt, became increasingly involved in trading cryptocurrencies and saw the potential in this technology and the possible chances attached to it. Now, Benjamin is an active attendant of cryptocurrency conferences, member of the German Chapter of the Bitcoin Foundation and holds lectures about Bitcoin at the Munich University of Applied Sciences.
- Mariën Glenn is founder of DogeChain.info and web developer at Fenego with a strong background in developing high-traffic e-commerce related applications. In 2013 he founded and developed DogeChain.info, a service which offers a user-friendly way to explore Dogecoin’s blockchain, an easy-to-use API and an online wallet used by tens of thousands of people around the world. Founder, DogeChain.info
- Kingsley Edwards is the founder of Leetcoin and the Las Vegas Bitcoin Meetup. His background is in health and wealth
management. Currently, he is helping pave the way for gamers to adopt cryptocurrencies.
- Christian Rotzoll is a Full Stack Software Developer and Serial Entrepreneur from Berlin. He is the creator and CTO of the DogeRain App available for Android and iOS – a fun way to introduce new and non-technical people to cryptocurrencies and to make it rain Dogecoin all over the globe.
- Stanislaw Wolf is VP Product Development of Yacuna AG, an upcoming all-in-one solution for digital currency users, based in Switzerland. Stanislav has a passion for digital currencies, was the co-founder of the first bitcoin conference in Germany and is one of the organizers of the World-Bitcoin-Forum.
- Ross Nicoll is one of the lead technical volunteers on the Dogecoin protocol, reference client, and various other client and server applications which use the Dogecoin blockchain.
For the full speakers list, agenda, and more information about Bitcoin Expo 2015 in London, please visit the official website.
If you are a Dogecoin follower, BitcoinExpo 2015 will be one of the first conferences with its own Dogecoin Discussion Panel. It is time that Dogecoin will receive some love.
The conference is free of charge, however, the number of free tickets is limited. You can also buy a VIP ticket, which will guarantee you the best seats in the house. The price of one-‐day VIP ticket is £109; a two-‐day ticket costs £129.
Following the previous success of BTC2B Startup Show, there will be a similar event in London. Early stage startups can register for £99 to have short pitching slots. Investor tickets are available for £399.
BitcoinExpo 2015 accepts Bitcoin for all payments. In the spirit of Christmas, CoinSpeaker and CryptoEvents teams would like to wish you merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2015. See you all in London!